skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Club Penguin
Club Penguin hints and many more!
Club Penguin
Friday, September 14, 2007
Howdy!
Hi everybody!I 'm new here!Please give me comments and tell me anything you would like me to add.Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What part of the pirate outfit do you like most?
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(5)
▼
September
(5)
Hi there! i will add in the mission guides someday...
Rocky's got more cargo!
New pin!
Howdy!
Club Penguin
Yo there!
Hi there!It's me!My Club Penguin username is Spirit1997 and I'm always on the Tundra and Frosty server.I may go to other servers so watch out for me!
About Me
Joel Lim
I am Joel (15) from 2A1. I have an inclination towards thrillers. Currently hovering around for the next novel which can send my mind into another frantic race.
View my complete profile
Contributors/Friends:
Watex
The Knowns
No comments:
Post a Comment